BEGINNERS YOGA – 6 week Course
Next 6 week Beginner Course will start on Thursday 13 July from 7.10-8.30pm with Monika
- In this six week block we will look at more detail how to properly use your feet, glutes, pelvis, and spine in different yoga postures and correct alignment.
- The next six weeks (starting 24 August) will focus on working more with the mind, getting it balanced and focused through balancing poses, meditation and connecting deeper within one self.
You can join each of these 6 week blocks separately, each of them develops awareness of different parts of our body, mind and spirit and can be attended in different order then outlined above.
Whether you are completely new to yoga or would like to create a deeper foundation for your already existing practice these courses can help you achieve that.
Come and reconnect back to your body, mind and spirit and feel energized, happy and uplifted when you leave.
- basics of the yoga postures (asanas)
- correct breathing and pranayma techniques
- increased flexibility and fitness
- ability to relax and reconnect to inner peace
- become more aware of your body and mind
- establish a routine for regular yoga practice
We also offer 2 free classes with these courses (any additional class from our timetable)
To find our more about the benefits of yoga and what we teach in more detail please click here
When: Thursday 7.10-8.30pm
Where: Centre for Higher Self, Level 1, 1 Marion St., Te Aro
Cost: $108 for 6 weeks + 2 FREE classes
Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org or call if you have any questions 027 831 7063