HEALING YOGA RETREAT IN BALI – A unique blend of yoga, travel and relaxation.
Option 1: Saturday 1st June – Saturday 8th of June 2019, over Queen’s Birthday weekend (7 nights)
Option 2: Saturday 29 June – Sunday 7 July 2019 (8 nights)
Come and join us for our Healing Yoga Retreat in Bali. Immerse yourself in beautiful nature surroundings and let us guide you through practices of yoga and meditation, self-inquiry, deep relaxation and mindfulness.
Testimonial: “This trip to Bali had it all – meditation, mindfulness and morning yoga practice in a magnificent mountain setting. Absolutely amazing accommodation. Fabulous fresh organic food. Warm sun and wonderful company. Spectacular scenic sights including volcanoes, waterfalls, temples and rice paddies. Definitely a trip to be recommended.” Carol
Our intention for this retreat is to provide an oasis for you, a space in your life where you can fully relax and connect to yourself and restore your internal resources. Apart from
- guided morning meditations
- yoga classes
- afternoon healing yoga-nidra / deep relaxations
You will also have plenty of free time during the day for a massage or a spa treatment. Swim in the sea or simply rest by the seawater swimming pool. The mountain retreat has its own local organic vegi gardens, where the produce is grown and delicious fresh meals will be prepared for you 3 times a day, including refreshing afternoon tea.
FIRST TWO NIGHTS IN UBUD
After arriving in Denpasar we will spend two nights in luxurious Om Ham Retreat. Just a few minutes out of Ubud, in a peaceful area overlooking the rice fields.
We will have time to visit Ubud and local markets as well as rice terraces. On our way to our mountain retreat North of Bali we will have buffet lunch overlooking volcanoes Batur and Agung.
FIVE NIGHTS AT A MOUTAIN RETREAT
Gaia-Oasis Retreat is located in Tejakula, in the northern part of Bali, away from the busyness of all the tourism. Just 3,5 hours away from the main international airport Denpasar and two hours from Ubud. The ideal location to hide away and to be nurtured by the lush greenery of the Balinese nature and to be bathed by the sea.
The Gaia- Oasis Retreat has two resorts one in the mountains and one by the sea, offering the best of both of the worlds.
In Bali, mountains symbolize the humanity’s relationship with creation. Abasan – the mountain retreat represents Gaia’s spiritual core and is the place where our vision was born and where our retreat will be held. Here, the earth elements of nature unite with the vitality of rural Bali. It creates an ideal environment where you can reconnect and rejuvenate on all the levels of your being.
There is a free ten minute shuttle that connects both locations.
Our morning and evening practices will be in the mountains, where is it peaceful and secluded, while you can spend your free time during the day soaking up the sun by the sea.
The Gaia-Oasis Mountain Retreat is spread over large area of land, trees and mountains. The Balinese-style bungalows are dotted through out the land scape. All homes are located at a discreet distance from their neighbours, and come with fully-equipped kitchens and open-air bathrooms. Each home is unique and lovingly furnished overlooking beautiful private gardens.
The retreat package also includes:
- One full day in Ubud to visit local markets and rice fields
- One yoga class with Master Ketut, a Kundalini Yoga Teacher and local well-known healer
- One day trip to Sekumpul waterfalls
- One and half hour Traditional Balinese massage treatment
Other activities not included in the price:
- Snorkeling or swimming in the sea
- Walking trails that range from a gentle stroll to full day tracks exploring the 10 acre mountain retreat
- Dip in hot springs
- Sunrise dolphin watching and sunset cruises
- Further spa treatments as facial, pedicure, manicure, hot stone etc. are also available
The price includes:
- 7 or 8 nights accommodation (first two or three nights in an beautiful OM HAM Retreat, overlooking rice fields and just 10 minutes from Ubud; 5 nights at Abasan Mountain Retreat)
- Transport from and to the airport (if travelling with the group)
- Transportation from Ubud to Abasan Mountain Retreat
- Full board, breakfast, lunch and dinner, including afternoon tea
- Tea, Balinese coffee, herbal teas, fresh fruit, drinking water available free of charge throughout the day
- Daily cleaning service
- Pure cotton bed sheets and towels, including pool towels
- All yoga props
- Free shuttle between Abasan Mountain Retreat and Pantai Beach Resort
- Transportation cost to Sekumpul Waterfalls
- One and half hour complimentary traditional Balinese massage
- Free internet in public areas, please note there is limited internet available at the Abasan mountain retreat and WiFi hotspots available at Pantai Beach Resort
- Masks, snorkels and flippers available on donation to the fishermen’s collective
Where: Gaia Oasis, Abasan Mountain Retreat, Tejakula, Bali
Dates 1 – 8 June (7 nights)
Twin share deluxe bungalow $1950
Single ensuite $2250
Dates 29 June – 7 July (8 nights)
Twin share deluxe bungalow $2190
Single ensuite $2490
$500 NZD non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Maximum 12 participants. Air fares are not included in the price, but can be arranged for you by our agent so we can fly all together.
More information: please email us email@example.com for further information or call if you have any questions 027 831 7063
More photos from our last trip can be viewed here.
“I highly recommend you consider going on the Bali yoga retreat. It is a very very special experience and Monika has put together a package with every detail taken care of so you can relax from the moment you arrive at the departure lounge. Beautiful accommodation, food, garden, massage, yoga and people. Go! Enjoy!” – Marg
“Whenever I read testimonials, I often see the phrase ” exceeded expectations’ and this is the comment that accurately sums up my experience of the yoga retreat on Bali. It was a wonderful trip and ticked so many boxes. I especially enjoyed the settings for our daily yoga and also the fact that we had our very own yoga teachers; this added a special and important aspect to my yoga practice.
Jane and I are keen to go again next year and would be grateful to be added to the list. Thanks again for your organisational skills and care and attention during the trip.” – Mike