HEALING YOGA RETREAT IN BALI
Sat 2nd June – Sat 9th of June, over Queen’s Birthday weekend
Come and join us for our Healing Yoga Retreat in Bali. Immerse yourself in beautiful nature surroundings and let us guide you through practices of yoga and meditation, self enquiry, deep relaxation and mindfulness.
Our intention for this retreat is to provide an oasis for you, a space in your life where you can fully relax and connect to yourself and restore your internal resources. Apart from
- guided morning meditations
- yoga classes
- afternoon healing yoga-nidra / deep relaxations
- and evening meditations
You will also have plenty of free time during the day for a massage or a spa treatment. Swim in the sea or simply rest by the seawater swimming pool. The mountain retreat has its own local organic vegi gardens, where the produce is grown and delicious fresh meals will be prepared for you 3 times a day, including refreshing afternoon tea.
The retreat package also includes:
- One full day in Ubud to visit local markets and rice fields
- One yoga class with Master Ketut, a Kundalini Yoga Teacher and local well-known healer
- One day trip to Sekumpul waterfalls
- One and half hour Traditional Balinese massage treatment
Other activities not included in the price:
- Snorkeling or swimming in the sea
- Walking trails that range from a gentle stroll to full day tracks exploring the 10 acre mountain retreat
- Dip in hot springs
- Sunrise dolphin watching and sunset cruises
- Further spa treatments as facial, pedicure, manicure, hot stone etc. are also available
Gaia-Oasis Retreat is located in Tejakula, in the northern part of Bali, away from the busyness of all the tourism. Just 3,5 hours away from the main international airport Denpasar and two hours from Ubud. The ideal location to hide away and to be nurtured by the lush greenery of the Balinese nature and to be bathed by the sea.
The Gaia- Oasis Retreat has two resorts one in the mountains and one by the sea, offering the best of both of the worlds.
In Bali, mountains symbolize the humanity’s relationship with creation. Abasan – the mountain retreat represents Gaia’s spiritual core and is the place where our vision was born and where our retreat will be held. Here, the earth elements of nature unite with the vitality of rural Bali. It creates an ideal environment where you can reconnect and rejuvenate on all the levels of your being.
There is a free ten minute shuttle that connects both locations.
Our morning and evening practices will be in the mountains, where is it peaceful and secluded, while you can spend your free time during the day soaking up the sun by the sea.
The Gaia-Oasis Mountain Retreat is spread over large area of land, trees and mountains. The Balinese-style bungalows are dotted through out the land scape. All homes are located at a discreet distance from their neighbours, and come with fully-equipped kitchens and open-air bathrooms. Each home is unique and lovingly furnished overlooking beautiful private gardens.
The price includes:
- 7 nights accommodation (first two nights in an beautiful OM HAM Retreat, overlooking rice fields and just 10 minutes from Ubud; 5 nights at Abasan Mountain Retreat)
- Transport from and to the airport (if travelling with the group)
- Transportation from Ubud to Abasan Mountain Retreat
- Visit of rice fiedls
- Full board, breakfast, lunch and dinner, including afternoon tea
- Tea, Balinese coffee, herbal teas, fresh fruit, drinking water available free of charge throughout the day
- Daily cleaning service
- Pure cotton bed sheets and towels, including pool towels
- All yoga props
- Free shuttle between Abasan Mountain Retreat and Pantai Beach Resort
- Transportation cost to Sekumpul Waterfalls
- One and half hour complimentary traditional Balinese massage
- Free internet in public areas, please note there is limited internet available at the Abasan mountain retreat and WiFi hotspots available at Pantai Beach Resort
- Masks, snorkels and flippers available on donation to the fishermen’s collective
Where: Gaia Oasis, Abasan Mountain Retreat, Tejakula, Bali
Cost: $2250 per person based on twin share bungalow, or $1950 p.p. if coming as a couple, limited single rooms available on request. $500 NZD non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. Maximum 15 participants. Air fares are not included in the price.
More information: please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or call if you have any questions 027 831 7063